Acne is a skin disorder where the oil glands and hair follicles on the skin get impaired due to hormonal action. The hormonal changes make the sebaceous glands on the skin to secret skin oil or sebum in excess. This sebum gets collected in the pores leading to blockage of the pores on the skin, which in turn results in formation of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples or zits.
If the acne is severe, it can cause scars on the skin. However there are several acne skin treatments that can effectively handle acne problems. One can also go for an acne scar remedy treatment.
How to prevent acne formation:
- Avoid any material, which is harsh to your skin like sun creams, gels and other unknown cosmetics. Also avoid exposure to harsh sun.
Deep cleansing and moisturizing the skin is important, especially for people who are prone to acne.
Cut back on sugar, salt, carbohydrates, fatty, greasy and oily food. Take fresh fruits, salads, sprouts and pulses to keep the skin oil level in check and then saving acne skin treatments cost.
If beachheads get formed, care should be taken to remove blackheads before it turns into a pimple. Blackhead removal can by done at home or by a professional.
Basil leaves prevent formation of Blackheads and whiteheads. Basil leaves can be pressed against the skin directly.
Regularly drink at least 1-2 glasses of water through out the day. Water helps in body detoxification.
Best natural acne skin treatments:
1) A mix of garlic and milk can be applied to the skin. Soak finely chopped pieces of raw garlic in milk for about 30 minutes before applying to your skin.
2) Another natural skin acne cure is application of Tea tree oil to your acne skin. Tea tree oil is anti bacterial in nature and will clean the skin.
3) Paste made from turmeric, sandalwood and neem leaves is excellent for skin acne cure.
4) Acne skin treatments based on Pulp from fruits like orange or grapefruit is good for severe acne, especially cystic acne cure, because of the acidic properties. Just strain the juice from the pulp, and apply the pulp to the affected area.
5) Yet another good natural treatment is calendula. Calendula can be digested orally or you can make tea from calendula flower and wash you face with the tea.
6) Boil basil leaves in water to extract basil oil, which can be applied to the skin. Basil is an excellent acne blackheads natural treatment.
7) For natural skin acne treatments, Aloe Vera is also a very good resource. Take Aloe Vera right from the plant and apply.
If you follow the above mentioned natural acne skin treatments along with diet that has more of vegetables, salads and sprouts, then you will get rid of acne in a few days.